Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First Real Post

Soooo here's my first post, lol.

I don't really know what to blog about but I'll start by what's going on or went on today.

Lisha and I decided to go to China Town (like always) for dinner and to chill out.

I'm trying to spend as much time with her because on thursday I LEAVE FOR VEGAS AND CALI!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anyways nothing really exciting happened today.


But over the weekend, we got pretty crazy!

Thursday I went to one of my favorite Karaoke places, Sakura and entered in the karaoke competition.  AAAANNNNNNNDDDD I ending up winning first place! Boo-yaaa!  I got a $50 gift certificate to the place.  I'm supposed to be going on to the next round on thursday buuuuut vegas is more important lol!

We stayed at Sakura till 5 AM.  Like seriously, by the time we got back to my place the birds were chirping and the sun was burning my eyes.

Friday was my hang over day lol

Saturday though, I tried out to be in a movie!  I'll be happy to even be casted as an Extra~!! LOL! I don't care just as long as I can be in it hahaha!

That's really about it though. . . I am doing a lot of traveling this summer though!  I'm pretty excited!  I leave for Vegas on Thursday and then on sunday I'll be driving to Venice Beach and LA then back to Vegas!

Then in July, I'll be going to San Fran and Napa Valley~! LOL I'll be a drunken mess at Napa I think >.<  All that wine  . . . .

Well that's it for now~  Sorry I don't have any pictures lol! I gotta get used to taking pictures for this now haha



2 comments:

  1. Damn you just travelin' all over! I'm jelly! Even my bf is going to California in July! I wanna gooo ;A;
    I'm also jelly you and lisha are doin this cool ass stuff while I'm here bored outta my mind! I can't wait to come back to Chicago in July! Can we please get fucked up!? lol lol just kidding. But I still want a drink though >.> lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg yes! i'll be traveling ALL OVER! lol! i want to go to new york before school starts but we'll see Dx

    but giiiirrrl! we gonna have sooo much fun in july at the event! like for real!!!

    ReplyDelete