Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Co-Worker Stan

Quick story for you guys!!!!!

So the other day I had to work with the 'new guy' at work, Stan.
He's pretty cool I suppose. . .whenever we work together we just tend to goof around and laugh like loons about the dumbest thing.

So we were listening to the store music, which happened to be Miley Cyrus (or however you spell her name) Party in the USA
I told Stan how much I hate that song and how I can't stand Miley.
Eventually Stan goes on break and I'm cleaning the store and walking around and end up singing along to Party In the USA (IDFK WHY)  and Stan comes back from break, here's what our Conversation was:
Stan: OH so you DO like Party in the USA!
Me:  Um no I hate it.  I just told you this like 20 minutes ago.
Stan:  Then why were you singing it?
Me:  I wasn't. . . . . .. (obviously I lied)
Stan:  I heard you from behind the curtain I was standing behind
Me:  ummmmm o.O

LMFAO!  WHAT A CREEPER!!!!!!!  Even the customer that was infront of us heard him and started laughing lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment