Friday, September 30, 2011

Home Wrecker. . .. .Errr?

OKAY
The other night I went to go visit Sam (the Guy I am seeing, I'll make a post about him eventually)
It's around 8:30 at night when I get to his apartment building and I thought I knew which building was his (well I SHOULD know by now).
I walk up to his door (at least I thought it was his door) and knock on it.  To my horror, some white lady in her robe opens the door (she was in her late 40's I think).  THE LOOK ON HER FACE!

She thought I was there to see her HUSBAND!!!!!  She was like, "I KNEW he was cheating on me! I JUST KNEW IT! And with some Younger woman! ARE YOU EVEN 18?! HE'S MARRIED WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!'  and She goes on and on at me about her husband who I don't even know!  I just look at her speechless!  "Oh you got nothing to say to his wife huh?! You little hussy!"

Finally when she stopped to breath, I whispered, 'Umm, I'm sorry I'm looking for Sam I think I'm in the wrong building. .. .. .. ' (In the back of my mind I was HOPING her husband wasn't named Sam)

'Oh my lord, I am sooo sorry hun, I thought you were here for my husband, Frank!'   She started laughing hysterically. . . .(I think she had a few screws loose in her head)  She offered me a drink to apologize but I turned it down and apologized for giving her a mini heart attack.  I ran out the building as fast as I could and finally found Sam's apartment.

Yeah. . .. I was too embarrassed to tell Sam what happened hahaha!

4 comments:

  1. YOUR LIFE!!! You should write a sitcom about it, I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO I KNOW!!!!!!! IDK whether its funny or just sad lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this, I bet he was cheating on that poor woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete