Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wedding Bells and a Mini Gal Reunion

Moga's wedding was last weekend and it was a lot of fun!
Before I talk about the wedding, I'm going to talk about a few things that have been running in my mind lately.
Recently me and an old gal sister, Tomo, made amends and are now talking again ^^ which makes me really happy because I really missed that Gal~!  Me, her, Lisha, and Nami would just sit around and laugh at the dumbest things!  I missed those days and I missed her <3  I miss Nami too!!!  I can't wait till she comes back to chicago so the four of us can be goofs together again :D

Yes, some things were said and blogged about, but people were mad and hurt and that's all in the past~  I'm looking forward to the new memories we will all make~

Also, every where I look it's like everyone is getting married!  EVERYONE!!! Everyone on my Facebook friend list is either having a wedding or going to a wedding xD

This one particular wedding I went to last friday was a really special one though, It was my Gal sister Moga's wedding~ And OMG It was sooo fun!  She looked sooo beautiful!  Of course I took ALOT OF PICTURES!!!!
It was like a mini B*C reunion: Me, Lisha, Tomo, Moga, Julie, and KiraKira were there!  We were missing kevi and amara though :(  if everyone would've been there it would have been even better~!

OK picture time!

Tomo and Me

Lisha and Me

My name tag~  Sam didn't go with me though- but lisha was my plus 1 :D

The table settings

Our table

You can bet your bottom dollar I was eyeing that bottle lol

The beginning of the wedding

They started doing a dance





The Groom

MOGA!!! the Beautiful bride <3

Newly Weds!

What I looked like

lol outfit shot

me and Lisha

Me, Tomo, and her boobies xD

Me, Tomo, and my alcohol xD


one of my favorite pictures of us!

Us ad the Newly Weds

Moga and Jason


It was so much fun!  I'm so glad she invited us to her wedding~

No comments:

Post a Comment