Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Diet

So I started doing this new diet called Herbal Life.

My cousin is currently on it and so far she has lost 40 pounds!

Basically, you drink this shake mix for 2 meals and eat a small dinner.  Also, they give you pills to help your body with metabolism, daily vitamin, cellulite, and losing weight.  There's different pills on the website, but those are the pills I got.

I started it about a week ago.

So far it seems pretty fair.  The shakes are enough for meals and I don't get hungry in-between each meal.  Plus, I'm not eating as much as I have been.
I think the cellulite pill is working because I have been pee-ing SO MUCH, and that pill is designed to help rid the body of access liquids. . .

I haven't weighed myself yet though, I think I'll wait 2 weeks before I weigh myself.

But I'll keep you guys updated on this diet and let you know if it's worth the money I had to dish out for it.

Here's the website:
http://www.healthylifenow.com/



This is what I bought:

The Herbal Life Quick Start

It Comes With:
  • Shake Mix (flavor of your choice)
  • Cell Activator Pills
  • Multivitamin
  • Herbal Concentrate (which is a tea to help boost your metabolism)



I also bought:




I'll do a weekly or every other week entry about how this diet is going for me~!



1 comment:

  1. For realz, let me know if this works. I don't have a lot, but I wanna get the cellulite on my leg gone before it gets worse.
    You know I'm getting old and all.

    ReplyDelete