Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What is my life!?

IM BACK!!!! From a loooong hiatus~!!!!  WOOO

sorry for the absence, life was getting too busy!

anyways quick story and a slight update!

So lisha moved in last month or whenever she did, and it's been AMAZING!! She is THE best roommate ever!  and My best friend <3

any who!

Soo the other day she had a guy friend spend the night, and I failed to read the text she sent me to warn me.

Well we are currently living in a 1 bedroom apartment and she currently is sleeping in the living room till we find a bigger place.

Well anyway,
I wake up, and walk out to my kitchen in my undies and a tank top that barely covers me (usually when i'm at home and it's just me and lisha, I walk around in a tank and undies), and I start booty bumpin' to a song that was stuck in my head.  I look over on the couch to see if lisha was still sleeping. . .and to my horror. . . I don't see Lisha. . . .but I see, instead, a Japanese guy who happens to be just waking up.

!
Oh the horror!!!  This guy was staring at me the whole time!!!!!!!!!!
We stared at each other for a few minutes then I realized what was going on and ran for my life back to my room.


LOL  we really need a bigger place haha~!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Krystal. xD
    I saw this story on facebook and loled... I just read it again... and yeah, still loling! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. be prepared for more stories lol! i have a whole lot more to share with everyone lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. =_______________= the sad thing is: i'm not even exaggerating when I tell this store uguuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete