Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bad Luck Weekend

Its Halloween weekend!!!!


BOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I love Halloween, but I hate it.  I think I'm cursed.  Every Halloween I am ALWAYS SICK and everything in my life goes wrong.

But my Halloween Curse still doesn't stop me from having fun!

We celebrated Lisha's birthday last night!

I was a Gyaru Zombie~!  haha i got to wear my circle lenses too!!!  I finally got them yesterday, and let me tell you it was super hard to get them in.  I've never worn contact lenses before so I had a lot of trouble getting them in, lol Lisha had to put them in for me haha

We took some purikura too~! I'll have to upload those later~

Even though I was half dead (lol get it?) from being sick and stuff, I still had fun!

here are some pictures from the night

My outfit

Me and my friend Lisa


Some of the Girls in the purikura machine


Me, Lisa, and Kimi

Me and Kevi

Can I has your brain pleazzze?


Me and She hulk

I started craving brains. . .

Tomo was ment to be She Hulk xD



I was starting to get hungry again. . . .

Get your Knees flexin' and your arms T-rexin' and do the CREEP

Haha i needed to snack on something loL!




Tomo was ment to be green!

Trying to get the green off of tomo lol!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

3 comments: