Friday, September 30, 2011

The Dating Game

*****This post is made for ADULTS to read (18+)  so if you are under 18 or RELATED to me. . . .You've been warned!!! I don't want to hear any Bitching from you~*****

So I've been casually going on dates and trying to put myself out there again.  It's been so long since I was last single, about 6 years.  I dated my ex Kyle for 4 years then dated Jordan for 2 years.  So this whole dating scene is new to me.

I've been on a few good first dates and I've been on a few. . .errr. . . .well not so good first dates.

I've been on a few good dates and I'm actually talking to one of the guys still, I'll talk about him later (^0^)

but man. . . .some of the dates I've been on. . . I'll tell you 3 stories of the worse dates I've ever been on

First Date Horror Story #1
So I meet up with this guy I met at a club, this guy from Japan- - Tall, cute, in shape, about 27 years old-
I was pretty hopeful when I finally went out with him.
His English wasn't the greatest, but it was still cute ^_^;
So we go out for dinner, no big deal just talking and getting to know each other. . .
Then we went back to his place and went sat on his porch to chat some more and just hang out.  As soon as he said this sentence, 'How open minded are you?'  I knew I was in for an interesting night.
My response, 'Errr. . .I'd like to think I'm pretty open minded. . .'
Oh the grin on his face. . . .he pulls out an adult toy (IDFK where it came from!  It was like from his back pocket or some place weird o.O)  'Oh! That's good!' he says to me . . .
So, I end up asking him to get me another drink, and when he left the porch I made a run for it, haha!  I ended up leaving without saying good by to him.
My notes about this date:  WHO THE F*CK BRINGS A SEX TOY ON THE FIRST DATE?!

First Date Horror Story #2
I go on a first date with this Korean guy from L.A-- 32 years old (yea I was kinda skeptical because of the age gap) Sorta in shape and decent looking
I had to pick him up for our date (smh)  I'm an old fashion kinda gal, and I like my guys to be gentlemen FYI
We go to a local bar down the street and have a few drinks to get to know each other.  It starts out all fine and dandy.
Until: 'So would you like to do a 3-some sometime?'
WTF!?
I just kinda looked at him and laughed, even though he was super serious =_____=
So after I finished my drink I told him I was tired and we should leave.
We get back to his place (he was expecting me to come in), I told him to go inside and I'll park the car. . .
So he gets out and instead of parking I just leave to go home LOL!
My notes about this date: Was this guy serious?!  Who asks that on the first date?  'Oh HAI thur, my name is so and so--Do you like 3-somes?!' =______= 


First Date Horror Story #3
On this first 'official' date I go out with this half Filipino guy-- 26, in very good shape and extremely cute~
Sounds good right?
Well he ends up taking me to a baseball game >_>
And almost everyone knows I could care less about baseball, but whatever I just drank the entire time (yes I love my alcohol) and he paid for it, so why not?
So his friend joins us at the baseball game, and just to keep them nameless we shall call the guy i was with: Derp 1 and his friend Derp 2.
***Let me just say, the guy I was on a date with wasn't such a bad guy actually, I really liked him but stuff on this date just didn't work out lol!
#1 kept drinking beer after beer and was definitely a light weight, so while he wasn't looking Derp #2 kept hitting on me and talking shit about Derp 1.
After the game, the three of us go back to #2's house which was only a few blocks away.
Derp #1 goes to the bathroom and while he is away Derp #2 tries to kiss me!  LIKE WTF!?  He leans in like he is going to hug me (everyone knows I hate being hugged) and grabs my face and is like 'shhh. . .Derp #1 isn't looking' so of course I push the F*cker off of me and told him 'NO'.
That alone put me in a salty mood.
The three of us go bar hopping later that night (which put me in a better mood because I love my alcohol)
Derp #1 was finally starting to pay attention to me and treat me like I was with him--which before he wasn't really paying much attention to me-- so I was in a better mood because of that
But every time Derp #1 wasn't looking or paying attention, #2 was right there telling me all this shit about how we get along better and he wants my number and BLAH FUCKING BLAHHHHHHHHHH
Derp #1 was well aware of me getting hit on by his 'friend' and it was pretty clear I was getting pretty annoyed.  So after hours of putting up with these two boys we called it a night.
Oh and did I mention Derp #1 pulled a lame pick up line on me?  'Have you ever made out in a stairwell?' LOL
OH AND did I also mention Derp #2 found me on facebook =_________=
My notes about this date: What kind of friend hits on his friend's date?!  And also it's clear that the guy I was on a date with didn't care too much about me because he kept allowing it to happen :/  oh yea, plus he  brought me to a baseball game AND he likes country music (UGH) OH AND he kept letting his friend grab my ass >:(
Notes to the two guys I was talking about in this story: If you see this post, which I'm sure you will since you guys have me on Facebook, LOL, don't take it personal~ 


So those are some stories for you to laugh at.  Haha~  If I think of anymore I will be sure to post them!

4 comments:

  1. man the first two dates were really WTF xD
    what is wrong with these people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. was the first guy (Japanese) the guy you met at the club we were all at (after the festival)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO you didnt tell me date 1 had a toy on him! WHAHAHAHAHAHA great! XD
    i will carry my whip on me when i go on dates now >:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @shinibana: LMFAO I KNOW!!!!! I was like 'are they serious right now?!'

    @lOckheart: LMFAO YES!!! date #1 was yuki from the club lmfao!!!!!!!!! he turned out to be insane! Dx

    @lisha: =___________________________=;;;

    ReplyDelete