Thursday, September 29, 2011

Internet Dating: Deal Breakers

So as most of you know, me and my ex (Jordan) broke up back in July, and I've decided to get back into the dating game.  Meeting guys at the local bars and clubs weren't exactly working out for me sooo I decided to make an online dating profile.  Yup.  I will admit it.
As soon as I uploaded my first pic of me on the site, I got, what seemed like, a million messages Dx
Some were cute and thoughtful, and others were downright creepy.  But that's what you get when you use the internet.

I met a few cool people but not a lot.
GUYS:  Let me give you a hand and tell  you what's a deal breaker, from my experience on the dating website.

DEAL BREAKERS

  • If you refer to yourself as the 'Italian Stallion', that is a deal breaker
  • If you ask me if I want some 'chocolate', that is a deal breaker
  • If you're 'pecks' are bigger than my boobs, that is a deal breaker
  • If you're first words to me are 'So how open minded are you. . .', I'm pretty sure you're  next sentence will be a deal breaker
  • If you invite me to be your date at a nude swingers party, that is a deal breaker
  • If you can't spell or have common english grammar, or use numbers for letters in a message, that's a deal breaker
  • If you send me nothing but a phone number, that's a deal breaker
  • If your first sentence to me is 'Oh sweet JESUS! YOU ARE SEXAAAYYYYY', you can bet that is a deal breaker
  • If your first message consists of a story about you and your ex and what she did to you, that is FOR SURE a deal breaker


Those are only a few deal breakers that I've come across.  You can bet I have more, but I'll wait for another time to post more.
Guys: Remember to not be creeps.  Especially over the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment